Monday, November 17, 2008

Quick diet pills- Phentermine

There are many ways to lose weight with diet pills. One of the diet pills i would like to highlight to day is called phentermine. Phentermine, a contraction for "phenyl-tertiary-butylamine", is an appetite suppressant of the amphetamine and phenethylamine class.
It is approved as an appetite suppressant to help reduce weight in obese patients when used short-term and combined with exercise, diet, and behavioral modification. It is typically prescribed for individuals who are at increased medical risk because of their weight and works by helping to release certain chemicals in the brain that control appetite.
Out of my experience with phentermine I can testify that that this stuff really works! I am the kind of person that thinks about food constantly and I love food. I used the phentermine for a total of three days and during those three days i took one phentermine pill in the morning and to my suprise, I did not think about eating all day long. In those 3 days i lost a total of 10lbs which is really good! I highly recommend trying phentermine. Phentermine can be purchased very easily y doing a quick google search or by clicking on one of the links to the right.

No comments: